Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) - Partnership Programs supports Scholarship and Partnership between European and Third Countries. Mostly the mobility is one way i.e. from Third Country to EU under most of the EMA2 - Strand 1 Projects such as EXPERTS II, LOTUS II, AREAS, MARCOXXI etc., with few projects such as with EXPERTS4Asia, ALRAKIS, ALRAKIS II, AREAS+, INTERWEAVE, SALAM II, LOTUS Unlimited, EMAIL II, JOSYLEEN, Triple I there are two way mobilities. The following mobility types are supported in all the projects in which the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen is participating.
- Mobility of undergraduate and graduate students
- Mobility of PhD students
- Post-doc mobility
- Academic and administrative staff mobility
Note: Administrative staff mobility is also considered a priority for the Erasmus Mundus - partnership.
The types of mobility funded:
- For students: undergraduate, master, doctorate and post-doctorate mobility opportunities
- For academic staff: exchanges for the purposes of teaching, practical training and research
The grant covers:
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Travel ticket
- Tuition fee