Your job application check
We can help you to answer the following questions:
- How should I analyse a job advertisement?
- What should I avoid at all costs?
- What sequence of steps should I take when putting together a job application?
- How do I write a convincing introductory letter?
- How should I structure my CV?
- What should I bear in mind about my photo, documents, certificates and references?
- How do I make an unsolicited application?
- What are the features of an online application?
- What advantages and disadvantages are there when presenting my profile on online networks?
Registration: To fix a date please use the Online Registration Form
What we need:
Please send your documents and the job advertisement in advance by mail!
To find some examples and advices to write your introductory and your CV have a look in our Infothek where you find some useful literature.
CV-Checks (english) in Cooperation with Internationales Schreibzentrum
You will get feedback to your CV in english language. To fix an appointment please use the Online Registration Form
Please note that we do not offer copy-editing.