STUDY BUDDY PROGRAMME
The aim of the Study Buddy Programme is to foster interaction between foreign and German students at Göttingen University.
Foreign and German students at Georg-August University...
- mutually support each other during the orientation process at the university and the faculty
- discuss (academic) texts, study together for exams, prepare reports or conduct research for term papers
- improve their language skills
- share information about their countries
- take part in cultural events and trips offered by InDiGU
But it's on you to decide how exactly you want to handle your study buddy partnership.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All students of Gottingen University, no matter which semester!
WHAT'S THE BENEFIT?
Study Buddies have the opportunity to...
- share knowledge and experiences with students from other cultures
- broaden their perspectives about study related content
- explore new teaching and learning methods
- improve their foreign language skills
- obtain first hand information about other countries of their interest
- acquire an international certificate.